How many of you truly believe Christ is returning within the next ten to twenty years?
Did you know the Body of Christ will not be Raptured/Resurrected until two and a half years after the Great Consummation has begun, at the end of the Great Consummation’s Tribulation Period. This is just before the Wrath of God hits and spans one year of unpleasant judgment on the unsaved.
My book, “This Side of the Whirlwind” –proves– (take that word ‘proves’ seriously)
- The Body of Christ is not – cannot be Raptured/Resurrected before the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation has run its course. Proven!
- The Great Tribulation doctrine cannot be correct, not Biblically sound to say the least (Check out chapter 12 “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse” Fallacies of the Great Tribulation Doctrines Pg. 164). Bold words but true;
- This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse also categorically –proves– the Great Tribulation doctrine, A-Millennism and Preterism are in error/untenable based on the fact they were each missing nearly half the End-Time’s message “Until-NOW” because God’s has released this information from His Word in accordance with scripture (Daniel 12:4-11).
- The Great Tribulation Rapture doctrine does not line up with scripture, never did and never will.
- This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse proves each of these assertions just made! Check out the chart on page 252 for solid evidence.
Did you know scripture confirms the Body of Christ must remain here on earth during the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation in order to fulfill prophecy through the Saints’ role in God’s plan for Christ’s Second Half of the Covenant (the judgment portion of the covenant)?
- This is referred to as the Separation portion of the Tribulation Period.
How many of you have actually begun to prepare for the extended period Christians will be required to spend in the wilderness in fulfillment of prophecies found in God’s Word?
You know, the crucible of God, Storm of all Storms in which the Body of Christ can find peace in the middle of the storm is real, but you do need to start preparing?
Ounce of prep, and all that…
You know preparing by:
- Storing long-term food resources:
- Gathering survival gear, camping supplies and hunting equipment.
- Medical supplies, personal medicine along with hygiene related items.
- Maps and routes to wilderness locations deep in the woods, deserts or mountains. What is possibly more important…
- how many of you know categorically, or at least truly recognize, that “The Mark of the Beast” is here and being employed by corporations, governments and individuals today?
- If you have not begun to prepare… know that it is long past time to begin Right-Now. Get started immediately. There is a cursory survival guide at the back of my book or last chapter of ” This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse.”
Do you know better than to embrace or take any bio-tech which has financial features or financial use/potential for paying your bills, purchasing groceries, receiving paychecks or paying taxes?
Nothing placed in or on your body which could be used to buy or sell, as in a Credit/Debit type technologies are acceptable. Steer clear!
The Mark is currently voluntary but will become mandatory in the next few years, say, ten or less years. This is why the scripture refers to Jesus returning “like a thief in the night.” His return will be subtle to most of the world. Don’t get caught with your pants down and “The Mark” tagged somewhere on your body.
The Mark is damnation to all who receive it! We Christians are supposed to know roughly when the Lord is returning. No, not the day or hour, but the season. You should be asking yourself the above questions, and if you are not… Hum…
Brother in Christ-
Steven R. Harrel
Get your copy: This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse
Thanks for reading and the Lord bless you!
We are the Children of the Light, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-9.
In Revelation 3:3 Jesus personally tells the Body of Christ: Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
I know that on the surface this all sounds a bit crazy, right?
You know, the Jew in 1933 thought the same thing. Hum?