How to Prepare for the Coming Storm
Written using excerpts from “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse” chapter 23, “What Now?”.
Now is the time to admonish the saints in the name of the Lord, even as God has commanded.
The Great Consummation is nearly here. We are to warn the saints, charge the divided lines, and heft the burden of our crosses, for the time of the Beast and his Mark are preparing to be launched.
As the Tribulation Period is not the Wrath of God, the saints of God cannot be raptured until
- The wicked one is revealed,
- A great falling away has taken place,
- And the Tribulation Period has fulfilled its purpose.
Rather, the Tribulation of the Great Consummation is a great and purposed crucible designed to drive a wedge between true Christians and pseudo-Christians; the lukewarm.
During the Tribulation Period, the Lord will separate the Body of Christ from the foresworn; those who have taken the Mark of the Beast or bowed down before the Beast or his image.
God compels His children to endure and overcome the trials of their faith which will take place during the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation. We are to achieve this goal through our testimonies and the blood of the Lamb (Revelation 12:11).
The saints of God will stand against the Beast and his followers during a war that WILL shatter the power of God’s holy people.
The Body of Christ will also be driven from their homes and scattered from their cities; needing to flee into the mountains and wilderness areas for potentially two and a half or more years.
Two-thirds of God’s children will then suffer death, captivity, or the sword before the Second Coming of our Lord and the Rapture of His saints.
We are to set the trumpet to our lips and warnings of what is coming to our mouths in order to inform the Body of Christ; our brothers and sisters who will be caught unaware.
These are things we must do if we are to serve in love by the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Saints of God, obey God’s Word, serve His children, and endure faithfully to the end, whether that end is YOUR death or YOUR Rapture with the saints. Give glory to God in all that you do in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ!
Jesus instructed all of His followers, saying, “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbors as yourself.” According to Jesus (the Word made flesh) these are the two greatest commandments.
Now we know a new beginning is coming. One day soon, the Lord will call all believers to flee into the mountains or hide out in the countryside.
We are to prepare and help our brothers and sisters in Christ to do the same.
For a variety of reasons, too many will not believe until it is too late. We must prepare a place of survival, a place in a wilderness or surrounding primitive area, with which we can help as many fellow believers as possible.
We are to aid those who cannot or will not prepare as well as we.
The following are several lists of items, things needed and worth saving in preparation for the Tribulation Period. The end is likely closer than we think.
Warning! Not everyone who claims to be a Christian is in fact a Christian or trustworthy. Not all believers are faithful, as life demonstrates. Screen every potential group member before providing any serious information. We shall know them by their fruits. It is especially important not to reveal your bugout locations, survival arenas or survival stash locations.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. (Matthew 7:15–16 KJV)
When the Mark of the Beast becomes mandatory, food, blankets, tools, medications, and clothing items will become unavailable without receiving the Mark. Prepare now for a minimum two-and-a-half-year period. Prepare a place to live where you, your family, and your friends can sustain your existence during the Tribulation Period. Only those who have prepared will be able to successfully avoid authorities. Once you and your family are driven into the wilderness, there will no longer be reasonable access to standard food or survival resources within cities. As you prepare, plan for as many unprepared believers as you can afford. What believer will want to turn away a fellow Christian? Remember Matthew 25:33–46: “Inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.”
Christians will need to band together.
Look for Christian Preppers, those who have like-minded goals, beliefs, and knowledge. Join with such believers in and around your area, those who have developed skills and resources toward surviving. It may be difficult to find others Christians who are equally determined not to receive the Mark of the Beast. Nevertheless, Christians will need to survive the crucible in order to help other Christians. Let every believer survive while helping another believer. Hurry and prepare, for time is shorter than you think!
- Do not attempt to do everything on your own. Band together with sold-out brothers and sisters in Christ. “For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks” (Matthew 12:34b).
- When possible, form groups of thirty or more. Those who diversify their skill sets stand a better chance for survival.
- Educate your group in survival techniques.
- Plan to survive in specific areas throughout multiple wilderness areas.
- God knows what is coming and knows our every need. Those believers who have money should help those believers with the time to prepare. Those with money may not have time and vice versa. Similarly, those with the necessary survival skills should find and teach other believers how to prepare and survive.
- Do not disdain those without money, skills, or resources. Teach your brothers and sisters in Christ how to survive. You may need them more than you know.
- The life of every Christian is on the line.
- Some people may own and provide lands for storage of survival supplies.
- Others may build or plant storage containers.
- Still others may purchase supplies with their financial resources but not be able to secure such supplies in a wilderness arena.
- Those with money may not have the time to learn the necessary survival skills, wilderness training, or wildlife preparation techniques for a given area.
- Do not think singularly; serve one another.
- There is too much to do and too little time in which to do it. Let’s get busy!
- Do not reveal your survival locations or survival stashes before you know your group fairly well.
- Do not share too much information about your group with others or online.
- Be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove. Don’t be paranoid, merely prepare.
God is with us! He will sustain us during the trials of our faith; leastwise, until such time as we are to either join Christ in the skies or Sheol the grave. Either way, God’s perfect timing.
 Hosea 8:1, “Set the trumpet to thy mouth.”
 Matthew 22:36–40 and Luke 10:27.
We’ll start with “Survival Stashes” in our next installment.
If eating and keeping warm is important to you, then…