As a Thousand Years?
In 2nd Peter chapter 3 God reveals a prophetic sign of the times for the period just before Jesus returns after the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation.
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. (2 Peter 3:3-4 KJV)
In other words, no one knows what is going on with relationship to the End of the Time of the Gentiles, the Tribulation Period and the Coming of the Lord, Jesus.
Today, all to many Christians have given-up on understanding God’s program for the End of Days / Latter Days / end of the Time of the Gentiles/Church Age.
What people mistakenly call the Great Tribulation.
Why have they given up — you likely DON’T need to ask…
- Pre-Tribulation Rapture teachings have gaping holes which cannot be reconciled with other elements within God’s Word/The Bible.
- Mid-Tribulation Rapture teachings have gaping holes which also cannot be reconciled with God’s Word.
- Post-Tribulation Rapture teachings have ridiculously empty concepts and guess what else… Post-Trib cannot be reconciled with elements within the Bible.
- Preterism, that idea the Body of Christ took over where Israel blew it, is based on false assumptions steeped in missing revelation which has only recently be revealed by God since 2016.
- A-Millennialism has fundamental flaws too… along with gaping holes within its doctrine which cannot be reconciled with God’s Word.
If these truths make you curious… then are you looking for solid proof these statements are true and for the possibility God has revealed the truth to His saints in these Last-Days?
Well, if you want “solid answers” then look in chapter 12; “Fallacies of the Great Tribulation Doctrines”; found in the book/study-guide,
“This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse.”