The Whirlwind of the Lord Comes!
Revelation 6:12–17 (KJV emphasis added) says,
And I beheld Jesus opening the sixth seal, and, lo, there were great earthquakes;
And the sun became black as sackcloth of hair,
And the moon became as blood;
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casts her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
And the heaven departed and rolled up as a scroll;
And every mountain and island moved out of their places.
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
- And these who knew not Jesus as their Savior said to the mountains and rocks…
- Fall on us,
- Hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne,
- And from the Wrath of the Lamb:
- For the Great Day of His Wrath is come;
- Who shall be able to stand?
The Sixth Seal takes place in Revelation 6:12-17 but…
The opening of the Sixth Seal is also referenced in:
Matthew 24:27–31, Mark 13:24–27, Luke 21:25–28)
Written Below is an example of what you can expect:
An incredible quake shakes the earth as the sun, moon, and stars go dark. The sky is devoid of light.
As the global earthquake subsides, a brilliant burst of light will shatter the darkness as it encompasses our world.
This brilliant luminescent display is the window of Christ’s coming!
Christ’s arrival splits the skies with a thunderous explosion of sound just as if it were lightning ripping through the heavens.
Then everyone will hear the Trumpet of God as it resounds in the hearts and minds of everyone everywhere.
The voice of God will join or follow the Trump of God as Christ roars out over the skies of skies of the earth.
Every living soul will hear the Savior’s call; NONE are exempt… however, not everyone is a confessed friend of Jesus (Romans 10:9-11; John 15:14).
The Saints of God look up and begin to run towards their Savior.
This is the moment when the Rapture actually takes place with Jesus calling the saints of God skyward and to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb (Revelation 19:6-7).
True-Believers are gathered as the Children of God soar to the skies over all the earth.
Everyone everywhere will be able to see this mighty spectacle but too few will actually ascend to the heavens at that time.
Once the Saints of God have left the earth, God’s Wrath will shortly begin (Revelation chapters 7 and 8).
No Counterfeit Accepted
The magnificent nature of Christ’s return during the Rapture will authenticate its divine origin and establish the impossibility of any real counterfeit.
Unquestioningly the unfolding of biblical and prophetic events in the here and now will further support the accuracy of God’s Word during these last days of the Church Age or Time of the Gentiles.
Even as the world witnesses the physical gathering of the Saints over all the earth and the literal coming of Christ, shortly after the Rapture non-believers will stubbornly deny the existence of the One True God, YHWH.
- Though people everywhere will marvel over the calamities they have witnessed taking place during the Rapture…
- Non-believers will eventually deny the Rapture and obvious move of God as they ignore Biblical connections with the horrors befalling the world at that time.
- Even the Wrath of God will not bow the knees of the unrepentant.
- Millions upon millions will suffer God’s judgment but none will repent. 
- God’s Wrath and judgment are necessary components to the fulfillment of the Second Half of Christ’s Covenant (Isaiah 61:1-2; Daniel 9:24-27).
- The Biblical and supernatural events unfolding around the globe today are prophecies being fulfilled.
- Heedlessly, the remnant of humanity (those left behind) will simply not accept the reality of a Living God having dominion over all the earth and those who live on it.
- After a very short period following the Rapture the non-believing populous of the world will simply deny the Rapture ever took place.
- The secular world will invariably reject God’s inescapable, supernatural and obvious judgment on Mankind.
- People will claim the Rapture was some form of mass global hysteria and attribute all reports to natural origins.
- Before the one-year period of God’s Wrath is fulfilled, Man’s rebellious nature will have explained away every undeniable truth which revealed “God is” and then the LORD’s final and dreadful judgment will FALL!
- One year after the Rapture the Time of the Gentiles will come to its end.
Sadly, anyone left on earth following the Rapture will die in a sinful and rebellious state.
Prophetically, none left behind will repent (Joel 3:9–17, Zechariah 13:7–9, and 14:1–15; 2 Corinthians 15:50–53; 1 Thessalonians 4:13–5:9).
 Revelation 9:20–21; Revelation 16:9 and 11, “… The rest of men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not …”
Are you right with Jesus?
Do you have a personal relationship with our Savior?
Are you getting prepared for the coming Storm of the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation?
Are you aware… the End draws near!