Beginning of Sorrows
At the appropriate time, God will call for the opening of the little book locked with the seven seals, as mentioned in Revelation 5:1–14.
By the way, this process began at least one year ago throughout the world!
As God opens the first five seals found in Revelation chapter 6, the final components necessary for completing all prophetic visions and prophecies, those mentioned in the last two Edicts found in Daniel 9:24, are being put into action. This Biblical process recently started with the Beginning of Sorrows which must take place or be in the process thereof before the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation can begin.
In God’s game-plan, each of the seven seals relates to the end of the Time of the Gentiles and completes an element/s of Christ’s Covenant with humanity. Those of us working at “This Side of the Whirlwind” have called this overall period the Latter-Days and or Great Consummation depending on when we are referring. The Latter-Days began in 1948 when Israel was restored as a nation (according to prophecies in Deuteronomy 30-31; Jeremiah 16:14-16 and 23:1-8; Hosea 3:4-5) and this after Israel was more than 1,800 years in exile. AS the Latter-Days began with Israel’s restoration so it the will end with the completion of the 3½ years of the Great Consummation.
Not long ago the first four seals were opened launching the Beginning of Sorrows, which as I’d just mentioned had to begin before the Great Consummation could take off.
By the end of the Tribulation Period the last two seals will be fulfilled, along with the last two edicts from Daniel 9:24 leading to the Wrath of God which must follow the Great Tribulation Period; this will be the end and close of the Church Age.
The opening of the seven seals (Beginning of Sorrows) releases a series of global measures intended to bring the Time of the Gentiles and the covenant of Jesus Christ to its consummation or full completion. The message serves a purpose which is fulfilled or completed during OUR generation… this last generation of the Body of Christ – – – those of us born since the Latter Days began in 1948.
The seven seals create an environment designed to challenge each Christian’s commitment to Christ during the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation. Ultimately, the seals will create a CRUCIBLE by which the Bride of Christ (Christians) will find ourselves making ready the Bride for our Bridegroom (Jesus) in accordance with prophecy.
Another function the Seals serve is to gear the Secular World for their role in God’s Crucible for Christians… The Wheat to be separated from the Tares (Matthew 13:24-30).
- As mentioned, another element of the Seals process is to separate true Christians from pseudo-Christians, preparing the Body of Christ for the Rapture and the subsequent one year Marriage Supper of the Lamb.
- For those left behind, the pseudo-Christians and the secular peoples of the world (those not saved) the opening of each seal also establishes a similar environment as that created for the Christian Apocalypse, but the secular purpose results in validating God’s RIGHTEOUS-JUDGMENT over those who have rejected God’s free gift of salvation.
- Mistakenly, Satan and his misinformed followers believe the End-Times is Satan’s agenda for these Latter Days. The truth is however, that God’s program allows for the unsaved to fully and freely embrace their individual styles of wickedness so they can be and WILL be judged by their individual rebellious acts and behaviors. In point of fact, God ordained this agenda – which is confirmed in 2 Thessalonian 2:8–12 and Revelation 17:17 to utterly reveal HIS correct implementation of HIS Laws.
- When all seven seals have been opened the blessings and curses requirements for completing the Covenant of Jesus Christ will be utterly satisfied for both the saved and unsaved populations of the earth.
- By the end of the Great Consummation, every vision and prophecy related to the Seventy Weeks of Daniel and Latter Days will be accomplished; (Daniel 9:24–27) this is however not the end of God’s purpose or plan for humanity.
- Even as the Body of Christ has been saved through God’s prophecies and plans, the unsaved population of the world will have also reached their full measure of wickedness and received an objective judgment. Though there are divine reasons for each of these things to come to pass… that requires another Post.
Just know, each seal will correspond to a series of events as outlined in the following books and chapters within the Bible: Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, Revelation 6, and Revelation 8.
Parallels within “This Side of the Whirlwind” will confirm the connections between each of the five chapters listed above and are outlined and illustrated in, “This Side of the Whirlwind, the Coming Apocalypse” chapter 13 and in the Seven Seals Correlation Table found near the end of chapter 13.
The first five Seals and how they play into our daily lives are thoroughly laid out in the beginning of “This Side of the Whirlwind, the Coming Apocalypse’s” chapter 13; titled The Seven Seals, Trumpets, Plagues.
Following the Fifth Seal which takes place near the end of the Tribulation Period, the Sixth Seal according to Revelation 6:15–17, will initiate the Rapture of the Saints of God and then result in every REMAINING individual on the planet hiding for fear of God and His mighty wrath to come.
It is God’s will for the world to know He is the One – True and Mighty God. By this point in HIS timeline God has fulfilled and revealed His Word prophetically in spades:
“Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD!” (Ezekiel 38:23 NKJV).
By the end of the seventieth week also known as the end of the Great Consummation, Jesus will bring the Time of the Gentiles or Church Age to its close. The Millennial-Reign will begin soon thereafter.
Current and popular End Times teachings have for some time presented scenarios for which the world, Christian and Secular alike, will suffer the same apocalypse which many call The Great Tribulation. However, BIBLICALLY, the first apocalypse or Great Tribulation, will be preceded by the Beginning of Sorrows followed by the Great Tribulation which represents the first 2½ years of the 3½ year Great Consummation.
Obviously, these events (the Seals) have already begun.
During the Tribulation Period the Beast will effectively shatter the powers of God’s holy people (the Body of Christ) scattering the organizations which support the Saints forcing Christians to flee throughout the world’s wildernesses and primitive areas. It is the saints of God who will suffer the first apocalypse, which will take place during the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation.
This is the crucible that God uses to prepare the Bride of Christ for the coming of His Son. It is not until God’s Wrath begins that the world will experience its judgment on earth and feel the Secular Apocalypse which will last approximately one year.
The two apocalypses of the Great Consummation have yet to begin. For now, the Beginning of Sorrow are upon us.
 Matthew 24:4–10—After the beginning of sorrows, “then” they (the secular world) will deliver you up to tribulation (Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation), kill and hate you. (Emphasis added)
 Daniel 11:32–35 and Matthew 24:34, the Latter Days began when Israel reemerged as a nation in 1948.
 Revelation 19:7 NKJV, “… for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife [Bride] has made herself ready.”
 Salvation lost for receiving the Mark of the Beast or worshipping the Beast or his image.
 2 Thessalonians 2:8–12. When Jesus is taken out of the way, Satan is free to deceive his children as he sees fit.
 Genesis 15:16, God did not bring judgment on the Amorites until they had reached their full measure of iniquity.
 Revelation 10:7, “…the mystery of God should be finished.”
 Daniel 9:24–27, “To finish the transgression; to make an end of sins; to make reconciliation for iniquity; to bring in everlasting righteousness.”
 Psalm 110:4, Hebrews 5:5–10.
 Colossians 1:13–17, “… By Him were all things created …”
 2 Samuel 7:12-16, the Davidic covenant.
 Isaiah 11:1, “And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots.”
 Acts 1:9–11, “… He [Jesus] was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.”
 Proverbs 25:2, “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.”
 Matthew 25:32–33, separating the sheep from the goats.
 Daniel 11:32–35, “Some … shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end.”
 Revelation 14:1.
 Revelation 8:1–13, Revelation 9:1–21, and Revelation 16:1–21, the Wrath of God.