7 Years of Judgment, Hearing God's Voice, Prophecy, reject the tech 2, Steven R. Harrel for This Side of the Whirlwind, The Beast, The End Times, The Great Consummation, The Great Tribulation, The Mark of the Beast
How Will it Begin?
How will the Tribulation of the Great Consummation begin?
Let’s reverse engineer this concept just a little and then we’ll break it down.
The season BEFORE the Great Tribulation of the Great Consummation will begin much like we’re seeing RIGHT NOW!
Events will start before the season of Passover can begin…
Why, because there needs to be a catalyst for the Mark of the Beast to begin in earnest.
So before the Passover/Easter begins:
- The world will be in some form of calamity such as the COVID-19.
- The financial state of our world will have become unstable providing a catalyst for major change. Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped more than 4,000 points in the last few days (March 1st 2020 – March 10th 2020).
- The technology necessary to establish the Mark of the Beast will need to exist and be viable for mass distribution. So far, the technology is in use in the state of Wisconsin, United States of America; Europe via Sweden as well as parts of Australia and Asia.
- The masses must see the new digital financial technologies somewhat favorably. Nations all over the globe are vying for Cashless financial systems; this includes the United States of America.
- The Christian world will have entered a period known as The Great Falling Away; a period when peoples young, middle and old seek escape from the old ways of faith.
- Currently Great Britain has seen 400-500 Christian churches per year disappear from their cities only to be replaced by Islamic Masques.
- The United States has witnessed more than 4000 Christian churches vanish is similar fashion.
- The Secular world will have become hostile to Christian and Jewish peoples and their faiths. The World Media Networks ignore the volume of Christian persecutions and executions taking place all over third world countries; not to mention, the abuses Israel receives from Arab nations with little support from other world leaders or nations.
- Israel must exist as a nation and be under threat from nearly all sides. Israel became a nation again after more than 1,800 years in exile and has returned to the land of its forefathers in perfect accord with more than six prophecies in the Bible: https://thissideofthewhirlwind.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/land-of-israel-or-palestine/
The world will be experiencing widespread:
- Pestilence: diseases; insect infestations; mass animal suicides and other such phenomenon.
- Significant levels of famines and mass crop failures.
- A large assortment of Earthquakes with increasingly high magnitude will be taking place around the globe. Ring of Fire acting up April 20th 2019
- There will be a great instability in world governments or great unrest within nations.
- A world leader will grow upon the hearts of peoples everywhere.
The greater explanation:
We know from Daniel 9:9-27:
- The Seventy Weeks of Daniel prophecy began its fulfillment when King Cyrus commanded the Israelites to return to the land of Israel and begin the restoration of Jerusalem, the Temple and the Wall. This covered the fulfillment of the 7 weeks portion of the Prophecy. (Book of Ezra)
- Then in 437 B.C. the 62 weeks portion began its fulfillment running uninterrupted for 434 years until 3 B.C. when Jesus was born.
- Then – “After 62 weeks” – (Dan. 9:26) meaning sometime later or following that period, Jesus grew to be an adult of 30 years old. (Luke3:23)
- So by this point the 7 weeks and 62 weeks portions of the Prophecy are fulfilled. The only portion of the – Seventy Weeks of Daniel Prophecy – remaining is the 1 week period or 7 years which must be divided into 2 – 3½ year segments. (Daniel 9:27)
- What a coincidence, Jesus’ ministry JUST HAPPENED to span 3½ years! Isn’t that amazing? Jesus’ ministry equals HALF of a week or half of seven years.
If you’ve read, “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse” you already know most of this Post’s information; however, new information follows shortly. https://www.thissideofthewhirlwind.com/
- Jesus began His “Savior” portion of the COVENANT right after He was baptized by John the Baptist. Jesus was then led into the wilderness (Matthew 4:1).
- Upon Jesus’ return from the wilderness He went to Nazareth, His hometown, and proclaimed Isaiah 61:1-2a declaring Himself the Messiah by association to the Messianic Prophecies. THEN Jesus states, “Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”
- That moment marked the beginning of the first 3½ years of the 7 year Covenant mentioned in Daniel 9:27; the Blessings half of the Covenant of Jesus Christ. (There are two halves to every Biblical covenant. Deuteronomy 11:26-28)
- NOW, it is interesting to note that EVERY End-Times reference within the Bible which gives a timeline lists 3½ years and only 3½ years. Other than Daniel 9:27 there is no other End-Times timeline reference indicating 7 years.
Here are the 7 references to the 3½ year timeline: Daniel 7:15-25; Daniel 12:4-9;
Revelation 11:1-2; Revelation 11:3-14; Revelation 12:1-10; Revelation 12:11-17;
So this is where it gets more interesting.
- WE know Jesus began His ministry when He had turned 30 years old or was about to turn 30.
- Jesus’ ministry spanned 3½ years and ended with His death and resurrection at the time of Passover (generally between late March and mid-April).
- This means Jesus began His ministry somewhere around Yom Kippur in late September or mid-October.
- Each step of Jesus’ ministry, death, resurrection and ascension followed the High-Holy days of Jewish tradition. Jesus’ death, resurrection and ascension followed the succession of Feasts from Passover to Unleavened Bread to the Feast of Pentecost and finally Firstfruits. The first four Feasts in order.
- The Great Consummation will also follow the order of Israel’s High-Holy days beginning where Jesus left off 2,000 years ago.
- First the Great Tribulation of the Great Consummation will begin at the end of the Passover through Firstfruits season. We cannot know the exact beginning date because this would afford us the possibility of knowing the day or hour of Christ’s return and this will not be known.
Now the question answered in this post relates to “How Will it Begin” with it referring to the Great Tribulation of the Great Consummation.
Here is the most likely answer to that question.
The season BEFORE the Great Consummation begins will be much like you are seeing RIGHT NOW!
The world will be in some form of calamity such as the COVID-19.
The financial state of our world will have become unstable providing a catalyst for major change.
The technology necessary to establish the Mark of the Beast will need to exist and be viable for mass distribution.
The masses must see the new digital financial technologies somewhat favorably.
The Christian world will have entered a period known as The Great Falling Away; a period when people young, middle and old seek escape from the old ways of faith.
The Secular world will have become hostile to Christian and Jewish peoples and their faiths.
Israel must exist as a nation and be under threat from nearly all sides.
The world will be experiencing widespread:
Pestilence (diseases; insect infestations; mass animal suicides and other such phenomenon)
Significant levels of famines and mass crop failures.
A large assortment of Earthquakes with increasingly high magnitude will be taking place around the globe.
There will be a great instability in world governments or great unrest within nations.
A world leader will grow upon the hearts of peoples everywhere.
Okay, this is a good place to jump in neck deep if you really want to know the answer to this last point. So here is a great Blog: https://thissideofthewhirlwind.wordpress.com/2018/11/09/this-side-of-the-whirlwinds-the-beast-series/
If you want answers to who the Beast will be or might be then check out these posts.
Until next time…
- Keep the faith
- Prepare for the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation because it is nearly upon us.
- Believe me when I say, five years is barely enough time to MAKE READY!
- MAKE READY! Find a place to go and live for the 2½ years required for the Tribulation Period (Matthew 24:29).
- MAKE READY!