The Decimation 8
The Day of the Lord’s coming (the Rapture) is one of the most mistakenly miscalculated End Times events of all time.
Though false doctrines abound on the subject, we will not cover the multitude of nuances taught thru alternate teachings; and this, simply because the Decimation Series will make plain the solid Biblical truths needed for understanding the Resurrection and Rapture of God’s People. The Decimation 8 will adequately negate any need to muddy your minds with false and misguided teachings.
Onward I say…
Christ’s Second Coming (the Rapture) is not simply about rescuing the Saints of God; more significantly, the Resurrection and Rapture will herald several important prophetic and biblical issues. On the day of the Resurrection and Rapture:
- “The Time of the Gentiles” will have come to an end (Romans 11:25-32).
- The Separation Portion of the Great Consummation will be complete (Matthew 13:24-30).
- The Wheat (True-Christians) will have been fully separated from the Tares in fulfillment of prophecy (Lukewarm: Pseudo-Christians; Matthew 13:24-30).
- The Day of the Lord (Wrath of God) will have begun (Isaiah 13:6-22).
- The Body of Christ will join the Lord in the skies and then be taken to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb for a one year marriage celebration.
- Those Christians who took the Mark of the Beast will now unquestioningly know that they blew it in the extreme.
- “Whosoever bows before the Beast or his image or receives the mark of his name in his hand or forehead WILL drink the wine of God’s wrath; poured out without dilutions.” In other words… “Damnation”.
- The 144,000 Elect will be sealed with the name of God in their foreheads.
- The Seven Trumpets of Judgment will begin.
The above eight articles are merely a handful of the prophecies and End Times elements accomplished with the Rapture and Day of the Lord take place.
Remember, the 3½ years for the Great Consummation is the 3½ year Second half of Christ’s 7 year Covenant mentioned in Daniel 9:27.
Jesus completed the first 3½ years during His ministry thus bringing the “Blessings Half of the Covenant to the world vis-vis = salvation (Isaiah 61:1-2a; Romans 10:9-10).
The Time of the Gentiles” ends the Christian Second Half of the Covenant as all visions and prophecies related to the Messiah, Jesus’ Contract, are fulfilled (Daniel 9:24; Luke 21:22).
Sadly there remains the Curses or Judgment portion of the Great Consummation (Deuteronomy 11:26-28). Glad I’m saved by the blood of the Lamb!
Though it appears the Resurrection and Rapture are designed to liberate both the living and the dead in Christ – such is not the only reason for the Rapture.
Rather, the Rapture will take place for the same reason Seniors will vacate University campuses following graduation… SCHOOL IS OUT!
- The Time of the Gentiles will be over and Christendom will have graduated! Hallelujah!
Here’s a little revelation for you if you are not already privy: The Time of the Gentiles was and is about bringing salvation to the broadest spectrum of sinners worldwide (Genesis 12:3 “…and in you “Abraham” all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”)
The Rapture and Resurrection will be that long awaited graduation for Christians!
Now… as you know… there is always a bit of cleanup following any graduation and or completion of a degree. The same can be said for the end of the Church Age.
Immediately after the Rapture – the Day of the Lord will begin – bringing God’s Wrath on an unrepentant world; which will include, fallen Christians who took the Mark of the Beast and those who foolishly rejected the free gift of Salvation.
Well, that’s for another Post.
In the book, “This Side of the Whirlwind, the Coming Apocalypse” page 252 you’ll find an amazing chart titled, “The Day of the Lord Chart”.
On said chart you’ll find 37 expressions evaluated against 40 sections of scripture renowned for their connectivity with the End Times message.
Here (in a limited version) is what you’ll find.
- Immediately AFTER the Tribulation Period of those days the Rapture will take place…
- The sun, moon and stars will be darkened,
- The Dead in Christ will be resurrected.
- Those Christian still living will be Raptured.
- The Day of the Lord will begin God’s Wrath instigating a terrible series of events.
The chart is amazing informationally. You should take the time to read and understand it.
There is no question, the Rapture is just another element in the fulfillment of Christ’s Covenant in the process of fulfillment.
Know, Jesus is the Messiah and our Salvation.
Jesus is the Resurrection and the Rapture!
Jesus is the “I Am”!