The Decimation 7B
To Be Here or Not To Be Here?
He who endures to the end shall be saved (Matthew 24:13).
Our previous Post, “The Decimation 7A” left off with this piece of information:
“They (that’s us) overcame him (the Beast/Anti-Christ) by the blood of the Lamb (Grace of Jesus Christ) and by the word of their testimony (our actual walk with Jesus) and they did not love their lives to the death” (we loved our relationship with Jesus more than our lives). (Revelation 12:11 NKJV)
A commitment to rapture the Body of Christ before the trials of our faith cannot be exacted from God. We cannot claim Revelation 3:10 means something it was not intended to represent. To Rapture the Body of Christ before the Tribulation Period would completely negate the process of separation set within the Great Consummation. Such an action is not scripturally sound or prudent. God promises to preserve those faithful children who endure to the end in accordance with His Word. He will do just that! God’s hand of protection will continue to cover each of His beloved children until such time as the believer is either called home by God or chooses to surrender and receive the Mark of the Beast, thereby bowing down and worshipping the Beast or his image. Remember, the Acceptable Year of the Lord and the Day of Vengeance of our God represent the magnificence of Christ’s covenant, spanning seven years and including both the blessings and curses components of the covenant. The children of God are not kept from the hour of their trial, as is supposed by the faint of heart, but are preserved during the trials of our faith as outlined in both Daniel 11:31–35 and Revelation 12:11. Let us not forget the numerous places within the New Testament, including Revelation 2 and 3, which state, “… He who endures to the end shall be saved” (Mark 13:13 NKJV).
Now let’s look at another set of prophecies found in Daniel 11:31-35.
In this section of scripture the Great Consummation has either begun or is just about to begin. Christians are at that place where we much flee to some wilderness area, forest, desert or frozen tundra.
The “Mark of the Beast” has just now become mandatory and Christians are seen as antiquated backward thinkers who are seriously damaging our society and (of course) their precious children.
A world influencing leader is advocating dealing with these Religious Terrorists and has just released the Dogs of War on these outlaw factions.
Thus begins the following fulfillment of Prophecy sometime tomorrow or the next day or the day thereafter; only God knows when this will begin in earnest!
Opening scene: The Beast, that overwhelming personality who is influencing other world leaders, has just recently been assassinated, died, was then been revived and is now leading the charge to make REAL world changes which Christians and Jews are significantly inhibiting (The Mark of the Beast in example) (Revelation 13:1-18).
Remember, we’re looking at a couple prophecies the Saints must fulfill by remaining here on earth during the Great Tribulation period of the Great Consummation.
(Excerpt: This Side of the Whirlwind, the Coming Apocalypse pages 143-144)
So he shall return and show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant. (Daniel 11:30b NKJV)
- Those who forsake the holy covenant are former Christians, those who are now following this wonderful new world influencing leader.
“And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation” (Daniel 11:31 NKJV).
- The King of the North will be humiliated by his repeated failures against Israel. When he finally does succeed, he will cause his military to desecrate Israel’s Holy Temple. The Beast will cause the Abomination of Desolation to be placed in the Holy of Holies within the temple. This singular act will result in the daily sacrifices and offerings to once again come to an immediate halt.
- There is also the small chance the Beast will beguile the Israelite people who will then allow the Beast to erect the Image of the Beast. Just a small chance.
“Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits” (Daniel 11:32 NKJV).
- The King of the North, the Beast, through flatteries, will further corrupt those who were once Christians but have now turned against God. These pseudo-Christians will freely receive the Mark of the Beast in order to manage finances, purchase food, and pay their bills. After receiving the Mark, pseudo-Christians will stand with the Beast against God, the saints, and His holy covenant. But those who do know their God, those Christians who endure to the end and remain in covenant with Christ, these will be strong and resist the Beast and refuse both the Mark of the Beast and bowing down and worship its image. These Christians will live according to Revelation 12:11 (KJV). “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
“And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering” (Daniel 11:33 NKJV).
- Christians knowledgeable in God’s Word have prepared, gained understanding in God’s Word, and will guide the less knowledgeable believers to endure to the end. It is likely this passage is referring to understanding what is coming during the Great Consummation. According to Revelation 19:7, Jesus will return for His Bride after she has made herself ready. This verse reflects part of the process alluded to in Daniel 11:35. The Body of Christ will be tried to purge and make them white for the Bridegroom. This action is not about salvation but the fulfillment of prophecy.
“Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue” (Daniel 11:34 NKJV).
- When dedicated Christians stumble or grow momentarily weak in faith, they will be helped. Know that many insincere believers will at first attempt to join themselves to the committed and knowledgeable believers. The crucible will create too much suffering for many Christians. These believers will allow themselves to be fooled by flatteries and false promises. Some believers, knowledgeable or not, will waver, stumble, be betrayed, and betray. These are also former believers who will intentionally betray their family, friends, and other committed Christians.
“And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time” (Daniel 11:35 NKJV).
- Even some faithful Christians will stumble and be killed. This does not mean they will fall from grace, lose their salvation, or take the Mark. God instigates the “refiner’s fire” to prepare the Bride for her Bridegroom. This is not related to issues of salvation but preparation for the Great Consummation and general obedience to God.
- As previously mentioned, the Tribulation Period is a crucible by which the Bride of Christ will be prepared and separated from pseudo-Christians.
How many prophecies do you need?
What are you doing to fortify your walk with Jesus and prepare for your continued stay here on earth as the Great Consummation approaches?
Look, if you have not read “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse” then you do’t have all the information.
God spent ten years giving this author the following information; information which required 416 pages to fully express.
Get your copy of “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse” and assume the level of responsibility your friends and family deserve.
At the same time you are helping us here at This Side of the Whirlwind to reach Christians all over the world.
Okay, until “The Decimation 8”… God bless and good reading and prepping!
 Matthew 24:10–13.
 Malachi 3:1–5.
 John 15:14, “You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.”