The Decimation 5b
NOW! Don’t be thrown by this first subtitle, “No New Salvations.” This subject is still related to “Tribulation Saints” and what the Great Consummation message brings to this subject.
So, let’s press on.
(Excerpts, Excerpts, Excerpts from This Side of the Whirlwind)
No New Salvations?
“Despair, you farmers, Wail, you vine growers, grieve for the wheat and the barley, because the harvest of the field has perished” (Joel 1:11).
- The ministers of the gospel are the farmers and vine growers who will mourn and weep for the lost.
- The wheat denotes the children of God, those who have received the gospel message but for whatever reason gave up before or during the Great Consummation.
- Frankly, I’m not sure exactly what the barley represents so I’ll leave that for God to reveal in His perfect timing.
- At the time of this harvest, all crops will and have failed and none were or will be saved.
“The vine has dried up, and the fig tree also, and the apple tree—all the trees of the field are withered; surely joy has withered away from the sons of men” (Joel 1:12).
- The Beast has shattered the power of God’s holy people and caused the vine, which is the Body of Christ, to wither (John 15:1-6; Zechariah 13:8-9).
- Israel, as the fig tree, is also under siege and withering at this time.
- All over the world, the love of God appears to have dried up, disappeared, or completely died out altogether as the world moves deeper into the Great Tribulation of the Great Consummation.
- Israel’s borders will soon be closed and under military siege.
“Put on sackcloth, you priests, and mourn; wail, you who minister before the altar. Come, spend the night in sackcloth, you who minister before my God; for the grain offerings and drink offerings are withheld from the house of your God” (Joel 1:13).
- The children of God everywhere will be in mourning.
- The Body of Christ will be scattered and for a time in mourning during the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation.
- As mentioned in verse 9, the grain and drink offerings represent both salvation and the Holy Spirit infilling. Each is no longer available.
“Declare a holy fast; call a sacred assembly. Summon the elders and all who live in the land to the house of the LORD your God, and cry out to the LORD” (Joel 1:14).
- Gather and prepare the saints for the Day of the Lord. Pray fervently to be saved before it is too late.
“Alas for the day! For the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as destruction from the Almighty” (Joel 1:15).
- The Day of the Lord begins immediately after the Rapture. The Rapture will take place after the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation is complete.
- The Day of the Lord begins the Wrath of God.
“Is not the food cut off before our eyes, joy and gladness from the house of our God?” (Joel 1:16).
- The bread of life is Jesus Christ. The gospel message is also spiritual food.
- “Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35 NKJV).
- The infrastructure of God’s church is now gone with all its spiritual resources.
“The seeds are shriveled beneath the clods. The storehouses are in ruins, the granaries have been broken down, for the grain has dried up” (Joel 1:17).
- The seeds are shriveled beneath the clods: symbolizing newly sown seeds of salvation.
- The seeds could not fully take root or develop into salvation before the Great Consummation began.
- Some people will not accept Christ before it is too late, before the tragic deadline.
- The storehouses (churches) and granaries (Christian institutions) are in ruins, abandoned during open hostilities between Christians and the now secular governments. The Body of Christ will be forced to flee into the wilderness to fulfill prophecy and survive.
- The Word of God (seeds in the granaries) is no longer available, for it is dried up.
- As the Jews were required to flee during World War II, so the Body of Christ will be required to go into hiding for safety and to remain faithful.
- As of April 7, 2009, the US Department of Homeland Security classified committed Christians, especially those who believe in the End Times, as terrorists.
“How the animals groan! The herds of cattle are restless, because they have no pasture; even the flocks of sheep suffer punishment” (Joel 1:18).
- The animals in this passage represent nonbelievers who rejected the free gift of salvation.
- Because of religious persecutions during the Great Consummation, Christians will not find many if any safe havens within cities, communities, or towns (Revelation 13:14–18).
“O LORD, to You I cry out; For fire has devoured the open pastures, And a flame has burned all the trees of the field” (Joel 1:19).
- All previously genuine Christian establishments or places of worship or faith are now hazardous for the Body of Christ.
- Christendom is under siege and at war with nearly every government.
“Even the wild animals pant for you; the streams of water have dried up, and fire has devoured the pastures in the wilderness” (Joel 1:20).
- Once the Great Consummation has begun, no one will be able to find salvation or any divine solace. Those who do not already possess salvation and a walk with God before the Great Consummation begins will never be saved (2 Thessalonians 2:6-8).
- All places of genuine faith and worship will be destroyed. No place in the open will be safe for Christians.
- The Whore of Babylon (false religion) now leads unopposed for a very short season.
Bear in mind, we are not saying that those who are already saved, filled with the Holy Spirit and walking faithfully before their God will lose their salvation!
Rather, scripture confirms the Body of Christ will be here on earth during the first 2½ years of the Great Consummation when the Great Tribulation is taking place.
Remember, the Great Tribulation is NOT the Wrath of God!
The Great Tribulation is a Separation Period designed by God the separate the Wheat (True-Christians) from the Tares (Lukewarm or Pseudo-Christians)[i].
The Great Tribulation is a mighty Crucible setting the Whirlwind of the Lord about its purposed tasks.
Once the Great Tribulation has accomplished its purposes the Resurrection and Rapture will take place.
There are NO NEW SALVATIONS because Jesus, the Restrainer, has been taken out of the way so the Beast or Anti-Christ can make his appointed rounds in the fulfillment of God’s Word and Prophecy.
You see, the End Times as people refer to it… has several purposes in the completion of Christ’s Covenant.
If you’d like more information on “No New Salvation” then check out “No New Salvation and No New Salvation 2”.
No New Salvation (1)
No New Salvation 2
 Isaiah 13:6–22.
 2 Peter 2:12, Jude 1:10.
[i] Matthew 13:24-30
If you have any questions or comments… well, you know what to do! 🙂
The Lord bless you and keep you and cause your eyes to be opened before it’s too late