One of the most frustrating aspects of serving the King (Jesus) is the waiting on prophetic fulfillment.
I have not witnessed much of this phenomenon in the lives of others, but for me, for my life, it has been a widespread singularity. You know, going out on the end of that Rope-Bridge of faith.
AS a boy I felt called to lead groups of Christians into the wilderness, forests and deserts et’cetera. I had no idea it would involve me writing a book.
After I was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of nine I began hearing God’s voice. Over and over I would receive Words of Knowledge which would come to pass in relatively short order. Unfortunately, as I got older the Lord’s voice which was previously so loud and certain… now began to grow quieter and less pronounced.
Yes, the Words of Knowledge still came to pass but I was more uncertain as the years mounted upon years.
Now, here in 2019 when I hear the voice of the Lord it is truly an act of faith to speak in His name.
From August of 1984 to April of 1985 I received an identical prophecy seven times. The prophecy went like this:
“I shall open doors for you that no man shall close and eyes that many may see and ears that many may hear and I will exult your name beyond your wildest dreams as long as you exult My name, for I love you My son.”
There was also a vision that went along with the prophecy but that’s another blog.
The series of prophesies were given as follows: My boss sent me to Sierra Vista Arizona with a co-worker named John Palosarri to shingle several buildings. That morning, Monday, August 20th 1984, on the ride down to Sierra Vista John offered a VHS video from a service he had attended in his church in Marana, Arizona that previous April. John said his wife, Ruth, would bring the tape in when we returned from Sierra Vista on Friday, August 24th. Here is a cursory list of what happened:
- Tuesday, August 21st 1984; Debbie Jones uttered the prophecy following a lunch my father and I were having with her family at her parents’ home.
- Wednesday August 22nd; in Sierra Vista Arizona, during my first visit to my father’s church, Shiloh Ministries, during an evening service, a 55 year old woman in the congregation named Vera stood up in the middle of the music presentation and declared, verbatim – the same prophecy. Larry Deason, the Church’s Pastor, immediately turned to me and said, “That Word from the Lord was for you Steve”. I had my doubts.
- John and I returned from Sierra Vista on Friday as planned and met Ruth, John’s wife. Ruth handed off the VHS tape and we went our separate ways. That evening I shared with my wife Pam how I thought the two women in Sierra Vista (Debbie and Vera) had (for some unknown reason) conspired to deceive me with this preposterous “prophecy”. Then an hour or so later Pam and I popped in the VHS tape and watched “in amazement” as the minister on the tape, Mike Atkins, shared his experiences as God called him into ministry using an identical set of Prophecies. Three times on this VHS tape recorded four months earlier in a city 90 miles from Sierra Vista, Mike Atkins, the minister relayed how he was told through three different sets of circumstances the exact same Word from the Lord.
- Once in Dallas Texas
- Once in his home church
- Once in a little old run-down shack of a church in Kentucky.
Now that’s five times total so far!
- Even though this one is a little odd to me it must be included. September of 1984 while reading in Romans chapter 11 I came across a word for word rendition of the prophecy. Stunned, I placed my thumb in the section of scripture being careful not to lose my place and then took my Bible into my wife who was in our bathroom. I then opened the Bible to show here the passage and was surprised to find it missing. I knew I had not lost my place in the Bible; it was simply not there any longer. I know, strange.
That’s six times.
- Then in April 1985 the Police Chief of Douglass Arizona, Johnny Jones, came to a Full-Gospel Business-Men’s Fellowship International meeting as the Quest-Speaker. Following his testimony that evening Johnny called me out of a crowd of nearly 120 people and uttered a nearly identical prophecy saying, “My son, I have told you before, I shall open doors for you that no man can close and eyes that many may see and ears that many may hear.” (then Johnny paused) And for some having compassion making a difference. And My son, because you have sought ME diligently for compassion I shall give you that compassion!”
For those who would like a more thorough presentation of how God spoke into my life that night please go to; https://thissideofthewhirlwind.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/this-side-of-the-whirlwind-true-life-6/
That’s seven instances thus far – within eight months.
- Now, for my last encounter of actually hearing this prophecy. At that moment when God spoke this prophecy into my life I was hanging on the side of a crevasse some 150 feet above a narrow valley floor. For those who would like a more in-depth rendition of events… check out: https://thissideofthewhirlwind.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/this-side-of-the-whirlwind-true-life-7/
I have watched and waited for the Full-Monty of this prophecy to take place for more than 34 years. This one prophecy is merely one of several I’ve received. I’ve watched many of God’s prophecies for my life come to pass.
The one common thread in each is watching, waiting, trusting and knowing God always keeps His Word. Always!
What’s The Point!
We are watching a multitude of prophecies coming to pass which are related to the Coming of the Apocalypse and Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
God spent ten years giving me the End Times prophecies for what is about to take place.
By God’s grace I have a 97% accuracy rate when it comes to hearing God’s voice.
I have received well over one hundred prophecies with only two or three prophecies failing to come to pass, yet. Does that mean they will not come to pass or that they are yet to come to pass?
Only God knows.
My book, “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse” was given by God over a ten year period.
I have watched numerous prophecies within “This Side of the Whirlwind” come to pass in just the last couple of years.
Again, the Point!
The Storm is coming!
The end literally draws near.
Are you preparing for the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation?
We, the Body of Christ, will live through the Tribulation Period!
So what is the conundrum? Knowing when it will come to pass!
Do you know what to do about that?
Thank you for your time. 🙂