I was reading a Post deriding the new “Reproductive Health Act” regarding Full-Term Abortions and could not avoid my ire!
Then said to myself, “Wait a minute, maybe we should simply look for the silver lining to this ugly legislation. So, here’s what I was thinking as horrible as it might sound!
Maybe we should vote for an amendment to New York’s Reproductive Health Act. An amendment which would allow every baby to come to Full-Term and then have both parties represented: both the mother and the Newborn.
Just think of it:
- Both the Segregate and the Baby will have Lawyers representing their rights and positions immediately following the delivery.
- Each Lawyer will have a chance to argue on behalf of their client’s best interest.
- The baby might even have a 50/50 chance or better to abort the Segregate.
- After all, the baby is an innocent and cute and has never attempted to harm a living soul.
- The Segregate, well, she was willing to kill her own Newborn child!
If this were the law the mother wouldn’t stand a chance.
Just a thought, but the number of human baby abortions just might go down!
As I said, I could not avoid the ire!
Just another sign of Christ’s soon coming return.
2 Timothy 3:1-7
“Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth!”