When Will He Come?
The world is moving through the last season of Man. Soon… very soon, as we are currently in the Beginning of Sorrows, the world governed by Man’s rule will cease to exist as we know it.
People everywhere are seeing the Coming Storm of all Storms; and yet, most cannot catch what is wrong or determine what they have perceived.
Like seeing a single tree in the midst of a mighty forest, we see the tree but do not truly perceive its unique details; leastwise, not until we are up close and personal.
The Storm (the coming of the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation) is nearly on top of us with only a handful of years remaining before THE Crucible strikes and yet…
How are our eyes to be opened if they are not open today?
“The Time of the Gentiles” (another term for The Church Age) is nearly over – with too many Christians running to and fro and still playing church, still living like Christ’s return isn’t just around the corner and not perceiving the days of vengeance are coming.
Ready or not – the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation is about to change everything in your life ESPECIALLY if you are a Christian.
Christendom has been warned for more than two thousand years and all the prophecies and signs are coming to pass just as the Bible predicted.
Believers need to get prepared to flee into the wilderness or desert or forest or tundra – literally!
Not sure what I’m saying is valid?
Check out these prophecies and signs which have already come to pass since Israel became a nation in 1948.
- Jacob’s Trouble began to take place either just before or during the Holocaust of WWII: 1930-1946. Truly an amazing fulfillment of prophecy. Jeremiah 30
- Israel became a nation after more than 1800 years – restored to the lands of their forefathers, the religion of the origins and with their identity as a religious people intact. Talk about amazing! Israel is the first civilization the world has ever known to accomplish this spectacular feat. No other nation has even come close. Isaiah 11:10-12; Jeremiah 16:14-15 and 23:7-8; Hosea 3:4-5
- False Prophecy is rampant within the Body of Christ (Jeremiah 23:9-32). Few if any seem to challenge a prophetic word or determine if the Word is actually from the Almighty or not. Deuteronomy 18:18-19
- Too many Pastors and Priest have become profane, Jeremiah 23:11, displaying a gross lack of moral dignity or reverence before the Lord. Such is even the case publicly. Matthew 7:15-17
- Pleasure is the new currency throughout much of the Christian world. Self-aggrandizement or debasement all in the name of Christ; however, the purpose is too often not in the service of Jesus Christ but of self, self – self. 2 Timothy 3:1-5
- And let us not forget how Christians are turning God’s Word into fables and fairytales to serve their own wants and needs (Romans 12:2 and 2 Timothy 4:3-4). Not long ago believers flocked to churches which provided sound doctrine and the meat of the Word. Today believers are hitting the church doors running as soon as service is out. When Christians once applauded a two hour Praise and Worship service as an opportunity to really touch God’s Spirit and Throne, today standard services are trimming down to three songs and a twenty minute message filled with the milk of the Word. And we should also notice the appalling injustices and disobedience within Christian ranks as openly Homosexual leaders spring up within the service of our Great and Might King Jesus without an ounce of remorse or repentance. These individuals I at least understand are in the grip of great sin; but what about the cowardly Pastors and Priests, leman and congregants who openly support what God’s Word specifically denounces as forbidden? Sin is rampant in the Body of Christ. This is another sign of Christ’s return firmly established within God’s Word. (Toe stepping I know) I neither wrote God’s Word nor judge the individuals in sin. God’s Living Word has already made His position clear: love the person and hate the sin for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. That includes me.
- Another sign of Christ’s coming and the imminence of the Great Consummation can be found in the fulfillment of 2 Peter 3:1-4.
- Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” (2 Peter 3:3-4 NIV)
- The great falling away from the gospel is taking place even as revival is broiling up, out and over the world (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4). The hand of God is on the move covering the face of the earth. “I love a good quote!”
- Let us not forget… The gospel has been preached over the entire earth; with the internet making certain God’s Word has reached the ends of the world. And that made definite even as evangelists scour the last bastion of the 10/40 Window between West-Africa and East-Asia.
- And here is a biggie, Israel is and has been becoming central to many global issues. In just the last 12 – 18 months Israel has exploded with prophetic elements. You’ll see what I mean shortly if you just keep your eye on international News.
The prophecies fulfilled above are simply a few salient prophecies which pin the Latter Days to right now!
There are many more prophecies currently being fulfilled and more passing the mustard every day.
I mean, are you or are you not looking forward to seeing the Temple in Jerusalem begin its redevelopment sometime soon?
None of us know exactly how that is going to play out, but Israel becoming a sovereign nation in 1948 was much more difficult than the re-building of one little Temple. After all, building the Temple shouldn’t take more than a few months at best. Destroying the Dome of the Rock shouldn’t take more than a few minutes if God gets involved.
We now have a new Temple Shekel with President Trump’s and King Cyrus’s profiles plastered on the front of the coin.
These things are all relevant to the days in which we are living. We are living in the Latter Days which is prophetically scheduled to not extend beyond 80 or less years (Psalms 90:10 and the Parable of the Fig Tree: Matthew 24:32-36) “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
Seventy years have already taken place.
Jesus is scheduled to return “within” the 80 year or less deadline. The Lord should begin the Great Consummation anytime now (though I’m shooting for the Spring of 2025).
All we really need to kick off the Great Consummation is for the Temple to begin construction and for the Beast (Anti-Christ) to issue the Mark of the Beast (A tech which is already being implanted in individuals across the planet).
Well, I could go on for thousands of more words spilling my guts about what you most likely already know (OR SHOULD KNOW).
Can you see the tree amidst the forest? I hope so!
Are you watching the End of Days unfold with prophecy after prophecy coming to pass? You just need to watch world News.
Possibly one of the more salient questions is… are you preparing, storing up food and survival resources for the pending journey towards your own survival and the survival of the Christian members within your family and circle of friends?
Have you assembled a list of supplies and personnel you would like to join you and your group when the Beast sneaks up and issues the Mark?
Do you possess enough portable water purifiers and or food supplies with a sufficiently long-shelf-life?
How about a few weapons for hunting and or tools for fishing and trapping food animals?
Don’t forget a couple good books on edible plant-life/ poison plant-life in your neck of the woods.
This subject along with the End of Days message is what our book, “This Side of the Whirlwind” is all about.
SO… Hey Christians – you need a copy of “This Side of the WHirlwind, the Coming Apocalypse” (like) yesterday.
I am not just trying to sell books. I am trying to help my brothers and sisters in Christ prepare and survive thru the Coming Storm we call the Great Tribulation period of the Great Consummation!
Take care of yourself and prepare for the Great Consummation because it IS coming. It is not a storm you want to be ill prepared for. God bless!
To get your copy of “This Side of the Whirlwind” contact: