Dare to Compare?
Let’s start with these FACTS and proofs:
- There is no such thing as a SEVEN year Great Tribulation period!
- The seven year Great Tribulation concept is purely a misunderstanding based on a serious “misinterpretation” of the Seventy Weeks of Daniel prophecy found in Daniel 9:24-27.
- More specifically, the error comes from a misconstruction of Daniel 9:26 AND 27 where Theologians or Scholars have incorrectly identified the Prince (Nagid in Hebrew) in the phrase, “people of the prince” verse 26 as the Beast or Anti-Christ mentioned in the book of Revelation; this single misunderstanding has incorrectly altered the course of nearly all existing End-Times teaching.
- If you would like to read a thorough explanation which will clearly PROVE the “prince” in verse 26 is actually referring to “Messiah the Prince” and not the Beast… then turn to chapter 7 of, “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse” and read pages 75-86; subsections: “Daniel’s People of the Prince” and “He Shall Confirm a Covenant”.
Over the last two years whenever TSWhirlwind has presented chapter 7 from “This Side of the Whirlwind” to Scholars, Theologians and Professors of Theology, not one voice was able to effectively be raised in descent to the message. Not one learned Theologian or Scholar could refute the findings in chapter 7. In fact, during one evening presentation a senior Theologian from the state of Minnesota went so far as to state, “My goodness, your forty minute presentation was astounding! I hope you know it will take me at least three months to confirm just the information you presented here tonight!” (The presentation lasted just 40 minutes and represented only a few pages within the text.)
I responded to the gentleman, “Consider this, the information I presented here tonight only represents about two pages from our book, ‘This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse’”. (More accurately it represented about 13 pages)
What I’d like to touch on in today’s blog are the starting points which begin the 3½ year timeframe for the Great Consummation. Many chapters or sections found in the book of Revelation have common starting points for the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation; however, there are also many chapters which begin 2½ years into the Great Consummation after the Tribulation Period or Great Tribulation is completed. These chapters for example are chapters 7 & 8 & 9 & 16 and 19. Verses 16 and 19 take place near the end of God’s Wrath and near the beginning of the Battle of Armageddon.
Chronology of Revelation REVEALED!
Have you ever noticed?
- Revelation 6:12-17 depicts the beginning of the Day of the Lord; which is also the beginning of God’s Wrath. This event doesn’t take place until roughly 2½ years into the Great Consummation. In effect, the Tribulation Period begins the Great Consummation and ends with the Rapture and Resurrection of the Saints of God; then the Wrath of God begins.
- Revelation chapters 7 and 8 also begin 2½ years into the Great Consummation and at the beginning of God’s Wrath.
- Chapter 9 kicks off after the Wrath of God has begun and spans at least 5 months.
- Revelation 11:1-2 starts right at the beginning of the Great Consummation;
- Then Revelation 11:3-13 launches the Two Witnesses whose ministries carry on until just before Jesus comes again WITH the Saints of God at the end of the Great Consummation’s 3½ years. In other words, Revelation 11:1-2 and 3-13 begin right at the beginning of the Great Consummation.
- Chapter 12 of Revelation is unique even as Revelation chapter 5 is IN that both chapters reference both the first 3½ years of Jesus’ ministry and the 3½ years of the Great Consummation. In this way both halves of the Covenant of Jesus Christ are presented: the Blessings half or “The Acceptable Year of the Lord” AND the Curses/Judgment half of the Covenant known as “The Day of Vengeance of Our God” (Isaiah 61:1-2).
- NOW, the Beast or Anti-Christ as some mistakenly call ‘it’ enters the scene in Revelation 13: 1-18. This chapter begins the 3½ year of the Great Consummation too. The Beast is introduced and then the False Prophet and finally the Abomination of Desolation or image of the Beast.
I recognize this is somewhat of an open ended blog.
The reason is because the book of Revelation is not exactly linear; although, it is linear in many ways.
If you’d like a more detailed breakdown of timelines for the book of Revelation in all its manifestations then check out, “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse” chapter 19 which in many cases breaks down each chapter by its time related elements and reveals the chronology of each chapter separately.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Or go to: http://www.Thissideofthewhirlwind.com
Don’t be deceived!
Because of recent divine revelations given by God since 2006 we, the Body of Christ, can NOW know the “Season” in which Jesus Christ is returning. Not the day or hour… but the season.
We (the Body of Christ/Christians) are supposed to know and watch: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 thru 5:1-9; AND Revelation 3:3.
Until next time…
God bless you and yours! 🙂