Are you truly preparing for the Tribulation Period that IS coming?
Did you know the Body of Christ WILL-NOT-BE Rapture/Resurrected before the Tribulation Period has actually begun?
You should know the Tribulation Period will take place during the first 2½ years of the Great Consummation which will last one more year for a total of 3½ years?
The new revelation found in, “This Side of the Whirlwind” –PROVES–
- The Body of Christ is not – cannot be Raptured/Resurrected before the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation takes place. Matthew 24:27-31
- The Great Tribulation doctrine is utterly incorrect, not Biblically sound – to say the least – (Check out chapter 12 “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse”). I know these are bold words but they are also absolutely true;
- This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse categorically –proves– (That’s right, PROVES!) the Great Tribulation doctrine is grossly in error.
- The Great Tribulation message was shaped from an incomplete cast of information which was hidden according to scripture by God Himself (Daniel 8:19-26 and Daniel 12:4-9).
- In fact, nearly half of the End-Time’s message was missing before “NOW” and is only available today because God revealed that hidden information according to Biblical guidelines as declared in Daniel 8:19-26 and Daniel 12:4-9 mentioned above.
- The Great Tribulation Rapture doctrine is incomplete and therefore does not line up with scriptures, never did. This was by God’s design or so says God’s Word (Daniel 8:19-26 and Daniel 12:4-9).
- “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse” brings this previously hidden message to the Saints of God and proves each assertion I’ve just stated and more!
- Don’t be foolish, check it out for yourself.
Let’s start here: the current Great Tribulation concepts and doctrines are/were wrong because they were put together before God had authorized the revelations NOW revealed from the books of Daniel and Revelation to be released.
- Theologians knew from scripture they did not have all the information and created these doctrines regardless.
- They did so without regard for the portions of missing information which resulted in horribly inaccurate versions of the Great Tribulation and End of Days concepts.
By the grace of God, this has been corrected!
Furthermore, because the Great Tribulation messages are so well known worldwide…
it was not prudent to simply create another message titled, “The Great Tribulation”;
- therefore, the Biblical concepts for the “End” of the End-of-Days is now called the Great Consummation;
- leastwise according to the book, “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse”
- which represents no less than 416 pages of information previously concealed by God,
- information which can NOW be found and recognized within God’s Word, you know, the Bible!
So, let’s talk about the big whole in Pre, Mid and Post-Tribulation doctrines as well as Preterism and A-Millennialism:
Did you know the Covenant of Jesus Christ, that covenant which requires us to confess Jesus as Lord and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead; Yes that covenant, the Covenant of Jesus Christ is a two part covenant just like the one formed with Israel and Abraham? Surprise!
That’s right, there is a blessing component which Jesus fulfilled during His 3½ years in ministry. This is when Jesus fulfilled the first half of His covenant.
There is also a Second Half of Christ’s Covenant called the Great Consummation which is the Curses component of the covenant covered in both the Bible and the book, “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse”. This may be the only other place this message is covered in detail; don’t know for sure.
At any rate…
According to the newly released information…
Did you know… that the Body of Christ must remain here on earth during the Tribulation Period of the Great Consummation in order to fulfill the Body of Christ’s role in God’s plan for Christ’s Second Half of the Covenant?
- I know this sound horrible, but it is true!
- This is referred to as the Separation portion of the Tribulation Period and covenant.
- This is also why the Mark of the Beast was created and its purpose in God’s plan.
So here’s a question: how many of you have actually begun to prepare for the extended wilderness journey God’s Word warns us will be required of nearly all saints?
Do you know, the crucible of God is where we, the Body of Christ will overcome the Beast by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of our personal testimonies.
Believe it or not, we will be able to find peace in the middle of this Storm.
So, are you preparing?
Here are a few tips on how the Saints can prepare:
- Begin storing long-term food resources:
- Gather survival gear, camping supplies and hunting equipment.
- Assemble medical supplies, personal medications along with hygiene related items.
- Put together maps and routes you will need for getting to wilderness locations possibly deep into wooded areas, deserts or even remote mountains.
If you have not already begun to prepare… know that it is long past due and begin Right-Now!
Get started immediately. There is a cursory survival guide in the last chapter of, “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse”.
Here however, is a question which is possibly more important…
- How many of you know categorically, or at least truly recognize, “The Mark of the Beast is here!”?
- And.. that “The Mark” is being employed by corporations, governments and even foolish individuals this very moment?
- Do you know better than to embrace or take any bio-technologies which provide financial features or financial uses such as those needed to potentially pay your bills, purchase groceries, or receive paychecks or for paying your taxes?
- Nothing placed in or on your body which could be used to buy or sell, as in a Credit/Debit type technology is acceptable. Steer clear!
- The Mark is currently voluntary but will one day become mandatory over the next few years; leastwise over the next eleven or less years.
- Furthermore, have you ever wondered why the scriptures refer to Jesus as someone returning “like a thief in the night?”
- I know that on the surface this all sounds a bit crazy, right? Right!
- His return will be subtle to the majority of the world.
- Don’t get caught with “The Mark” tagged anywhere in or on your body.
- The Mark is damnation to all who receive it!
- And the Mark really only applies to those who are SAVED.
- The damned cannot be damned again, they are damned. I know sad but true.
In Revelation 3:3 Jesus personally tells the Body of Christ: Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
We Christians are supposed to know roughly when the Lord is returning.
No, we are not to know the exact day or hour, but we are to recognize the season.
We are the Children of the Light, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-9.
You should be asking yourself the above questions, and if you are not… Hum???
What’s going on in your mind and spirit?
Do you really have an “Eye To the Storm?”