Temple Mount Update 9/18/2017
Here’s a little update regarding the Temple Mount and Israel’s give and take on the subject.
- August 29th 2017 Jewish MKs (120 Knesset members) temporarily or possibly permanently returning to Temple Mount“Following discussions with Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit, the prime minister decided in early July that the ban on MKs going to the Temple Mount would be lifted for a period of seven days to assess any fallout from the move — though on Tuesday, the trial period seemed to have been reduced to a single day.”“The site, Judaism’s most holy as the site of the biblical Temples, remains otherwise off-limits to government ministers. The government and police have said they will assess allowing lawmakers to visit the site on a regular basis in the future.”
A call to justice or fairness? What do you think?
“A group of Temple Mount activists have called on the government to close the Temple Mount to Muslims during the upcoming Sukkot festival, after Jews were barred from the site during a recent Muslim holiday.”
3. Are things looking up for access to the Temple Mount for Jews and Christians?
“Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz (Likud) said at a pre-Rosh Hashana toast in Or Yehuda Monday that he intends to extend the Tel Aviv-Jerusalem train to reach the Temple Mount.”
4. Jordan Blasts Mks for Visiting Temple Mount
The Jordanian news agency Petra claimed that the two MKs, Yehuda Glick (Likud) and Shuli Moalem-Refaeli (Jewish Home), “broke into” the Al-Aqsa Mosque “under police escort.”
5. ‘Why do Jews still go through metal detectors at Temple Mount?’
The Supreme Court ordered Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and the Cabinet ministers to respond to a petition by the ‘Otzma Yehudit’ organization and explain why the magnetometers should not be removed from the gate Jews pass through to ascend to the Temple Mount.
The Temple Mount is a significant prophetic End Times element. Revelation 11:1-2 indicates the Temple will exist on some level when the Great Consummation begins and the Beast begins his ultimate reign.
The Temple will exist on some level on the Temple Mount; however, the outer court may not exist as the previous outer courts existed.
Is it possible the outer court will require room for the Al-Aqsa Mosque to remain?
Who knows? After all, the Muslims may be the gentiles mentioned in the passage below?
Stranger things have happened in the fulfillment of prophecy.
Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. (Revelation 11:1-2 NKJV)
And what is the significance of the 42 months? Well,
- 42 months is equal to 3½ years when using the Hebrew calendar.
- Significance: Jesus’ ministry spanned 42 months: 1st ½ of Christ’s Covenant spanning 7 years.
- Revelation 11:3: the Two Witnesses minister for 1260 days or 42 months: the 2nd ½ of Christ’s Covenant also spans 3½ years. 3½ years + 3½ years equals 7 years of Covenant!
- Revelation 12:14: Israel is protected and nourished for a span of a time, times and half a time which is equal to 42 months. 2nd half of the Covenant!
- Revelation 13:5: The Beast is allowed to make war with the saints and blaspheme for 42 months or the 2nd half of Christ’s Covenant!
- Daniel 7:15-25: the Beast makes war with the saints during the 2nd half of the Covenant for a period of 42 months.
Pretty cool, yeah?
If you want the WHOLE story then get a copy of my book, “This Side of the Whirlwind, The Coming Apocalypse”.
The non-fiction End Times thriller you’ll never forget, guaranteed!