Who Will You Believe?
Many Christians have wondered if the imagery in the book of Revelation is literal or figurative based on the odd descriptions as they pertain to the world today.
What about the imagery related to the Seven Seal, Seven Trumpets of Judgment or Seven Plagues of Wrath? Are they literal or not?
Well, stop wondering. The answer is in the new book, “This Side of the Whirlwind.”
The 3½ year period of the Great Consummation begins an era of Biblical fulfillment unparalleled anywhere else in God’s Word. We are about to experience it and step in it… It is all about to hit the proverbial fan.
- In the day of Elijah the Prophet, Elijah and the school of the Prophets witnessed several miracles of God through Elijah’s life and walk with God. These miracles included Elijah parting the waters before being carried into heaven on a fiery chariot.
- In Moses’ day the Egyptians and Israelites witnessed the Ten Plagues of Egypt, the parting of the Red Sea, the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night. Of course the Israelites also experienced a great space of time where they gathered and ate Mana in the desert and watched as their God delivered their entire nation repeatedly from harm.
- Let’s also not forget the conquering years when Israel captured the lands of Canaan now called Israel. Miraculous events took place then too and are coming again soon.
- In Jesus’ day the Israelites and Romans witnessed the miracles of Jesus including healings, physical miracles of the fishes and loaves and the Lord walking on the waters etcetera; scripture also bears witness to Jesus raising the dead and Christ’s personal resurrection and ascension to the Father after saving the world from the Laws of Sin and Death.
- Why then, would anyone be surprised if today, during another biblical period and prophetic age of fulfillment, God manifested volumes of miraculous events and fulfillments of visions or Words of Knowledge as He moves individuals prophetically gifted and aligned with Scripture to accomplish and complete His will?
Think about it!
- The Tribulation Period is a Biblical Period of fulfillment which is designed to take place during the first two and a half years of the Great Consummation.
- Definitely a Bible-Times period.
- During this time of prophetic fulfillment Satan will be allowed to scatter Christians over the face of the earth (Daniel 8:24-26) in order to purge and make white the Bride of Christ (Daniel 11:30-35) so the Bride can make herself ready in accordance with prophecy (Revelation 19:7).
- Add to these truths the fact True-Christians will be dramatically separated from Pseudo-Christians before Jesus gathers the living and dead in Christ at the Rapture. When these biblical truths come to pass and the world experiences the actual power of the Living God in profound measure, why would anyone at that time be taken aback or surprised that the text of Revelation is coming to pass in literal and or miraculous ways?
- They would not, would they?
Again, think about it…
According to scripture, when Christ Returns:
The sun, moon and stars will be enveloped in darkness before Jesus appears through an eruption of light and sound splitting the skies with His magnificent presence. As the earth trembles, people from around the globe will watch as angels materialize in the air above their cities and begin gathering the Saints of God into Christ’s presence in the skies and clouds overhead.
We are living in a new era of Biblical Fulfillment! We are the generation of the Latter Days who live in a time of miraculous and amazing events in fulfillment of God’s Word. Everything previously listed will take place around the globe and not just locally.
Can’t you see what is happening?
All too often prophecies are being fulfilled throughout this world while people are oblivious to the move of the Lord.
The Mark of the Beast, which currently exists, is being distributed around the globe and throughout the world in multiple forms and diverse technologies.
Imagine it… Israel became a nation again after nearly 2,000 years in exile because scripture demands that which was foretold must come to pass.
Jacob’s Trouble, another amazing prophecy, was fulfilled during the Holocaust of WWII in order to sponsor and promote the return of the Jews to their homelands, Israel.
The Kingdom of the North mentioned in Daniel chapter eleven and Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 also refers to the Kingdom of the North as Magog which is in the process of being fully formed so they can make ready for war.
The network needed to accommodate the Mark of the Beast was officially activated and placed online on October 1st 2015. The portion of that network which is applicable to the United States of America is very likely the EMV Payment System. A global network designed to connect nations and financial institutions all over the globe in real-time finance.
Furthermore, Israel is now a nation existing on the lands of their forefathers and the mountains of their past which was formally known as the lands of Israel. Israel has also been reestablished in accordance with Israel’s original concepts as a people and religion. Never has this happen before in the history of our world. Add to that miracle the fact every element of Israel’s restoration was prophetically prophesied in numerous places within scripture with every element neatly fulfilled based on the prophecies. Truly amazing!
There are signs in the cosmos and in the earth and in the nations of peoples around the globe.
Everything mentioned here in this post is confirmable and biblically sound and applicable to the prophetic fulfillments taking place all over our planet even as God’s Word indicates.
We are living in a new period of Bible-Times.
So, why would anyone find it hard to believe that the events described in the book of Revelation would come to pass exactly as detailed in God’s Word?
The Seventh Seal, yet to be opened, releases the Seven Trumpets of Judgment.
Are any of the Trumpet descriptions impossible for God?
Of course not!
The Next blog we will look at what is coming for those who know not our God!
And I looked, and I heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, “Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about (Yet) to sound!” (Revelation 8:13 NKJV emphasis added)