What? Endure to the End?
But I thought Christians were eternally saved, couldn’t lose their salvation?
Why would a Christian need to endure to THE END if they cannot lose their salvation? There must be a reason?
Endure to the End?
God spent thousands of years conveying the biblical message to the world. Christendom should know this message forward and backward by now. Tough times are coming, especially for those who do not know God’s Word. Revelation chapters 2 and 3 impart significant warning for those who do not endure to the end. To all six church archetypes, the Lord conveys these two simple thoughts: Those who overcome will retain their salvation. Those who do not overcome will likely lose their salvation!
We don’t make the rules!
But we do have to live by them.
Consider the antithesis of the following verses. To those who overcome… I will!
To those who DO NOT overcome, WHAT then?
- To the Church in Ephesus: “To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God” (Revelation 2:7 KJV).
- To the Church in Pergamos: “To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows saving he that receives it” (Revelation 2:17 KJV).
- To the Church in Thyatira: “… and he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations” (Revelation 2:26 KJV).
- To the Church in Sardis: “He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels” (Revelation 3:5 KJV).
- To the Church in Philadelphia: “Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name” (Revelation 3:12 KJV).
- To the Church of the Laodiceans: “To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne” (Revelation 3:21 KJV).
Near the end of the book of Revelation, Revelation 21:7, this similar message is also conveyed: “He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God and he shall be my son.” What is the opposite response to each of these warnings? He who does not overcome will not eat from the tree of Life, but will have his name blotted out of the book of life and will not sit with the Father on His throne and will not become a son of God.
Overcoming to the end is exceedingly important! The concept is repeated on seven occasions over just two chapters in Revelation. Not overcoming is tantamount to receiving the Mark of the Beast or bowing before the Beast or its image.
The Christian world should be on the lookout for any technology that might become the Mark of the Beast. The current implantable devices, mentioned in chapter 13 of This Side of the Whirlwind, may or may not be the Mark of the Beast, but why would any Christian in his or her right mind take that chance? Until the Mark of the Beast is positively identified as some other traceable device, the RFID chips, e-tattoos, and bio-implants with NFC capabilities and EMV payment system connections could easily represent the Mark of the Beast. Considering the Mark of the Beast will irrevocably lead your soul to damnation!
Remember this: whosoever receives the Mark of the Beast, accidentally or otherwise, will receive the full measure of God’s Wrath! The bio-implants and RFID chips are nearly identical in concept to the Mark of the Beast as described within Revelation 13:15–18. These implants are devices that can be programmed specifically to identify anyone in compliance with the Beast’s financial system. The current bio-implants and RFID chips could easily be used as a financial apparatus that could allow or prevent individuals from buying or selling on any open market. Whether you acknowledge the danger or not, you have been warned! Do not take the Mark of the Beast or any technology that closely resembles such technology. It is not God’s fault if you were too foolish, lazy or cowardly to search out the information or did not believe God’s Word. The fault remains with the individual first and foremost.
When you begin putting together your survival groups remember: not everyone who claims to be a Christian is in fact a Christian or trustworthy. Not all believers are faithful, as life demonstrates. Screen every potential group member before providing any serious information. We shall know them by their fruits. It is especially important not to reveal your bug-out locations, survival arenas or survival stash locations.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. (Matthew 7:15–16 KJV)
When the Mark of the Beast becomes mandatory, food, blankets, tools, medications, and clothing items will become unavailable without receiving the Mark. Prepare now for a minimum two-and-a-half-year period. Prepare a place to live where you, your family, and your friends can sustain your existence during the Tribulation Period. Only those who have prepared will be able to successfully avoid authorities. Once you and your family are driven into the wilderness, there will no longer be reasonable access to standard food or survival resources within cities. As you prepare, plan for as many unprepared believers as you can afford. What believer will want to turn away a fellow Christian? Remember Matthew 25:33–46: “Inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.”
Christians will need to band together. Look for Christian Preppers, those who have like-minded goals, beliefs, and knowledge. Join with such believers in and around your area, those who have developed skills and resources toward surviving. It may be difficult to find others Christians who are equally determined not to receive the Mark of the Beast. Nevertheless, Christians will need to survive the crucible in order to help other Christians. Let every believer survive while helping another believer. Hurry and prepare, for time is shorter than you think!
- Do not attempt to do everything on your own. Band together with sold-out brothers and sisters in Christ. “For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks” (Matthew 12:34b).
- When possible, form groups of thirty or more. Those who diversify their skill sets stand a better chance for survival.
- Educate your group in survival techniques.
- Plan to survive in specific areas throughout multiple wilderness areas.
- God knows what is coming and knows our every need. Those believers who have money should help those believers with the time to prepare. Those with money may not have time and vice versa. Similarly, those with the necessary survival skills should find and teach other believers how to prepare and survive.
- Do not disdain those without money, skills, or resources. Teach your brothers and sisters in Christ how to survive. You may need them more than you know.
- The life of every Christian is on the line.
- Some people may own and provide lands for storage of survival supplies.
- Others may build or plant storage containers.
- Still others may purchase supplies with their financial resources but not be able to secure such supplies in a wilderness arena.
- Those with money may not have the time to learn the necessary survival skills, wilderness training, or wildlife preparation techniques for a given area.
- Do not think singularly; serve one another.
- There is too much to do and too little time in which to do it. Let’s get busy!
- Do not reveal your survival locations or survival stashes before you know your group fairly well.
- Do not share too much information about your group with others or online.
- Be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove. Don’t be paranoid, merely prepare.
God is with us! He will sustain us during the trials of our faith; leastwise, until such time as we are to either join Christ in the skies or Sheol the grave. Either way, God has perfect timing. It will be an eternal honor to be martyred for Christ.
Probably not too much fun though. Avoid at all costs: death!
Dying means we can no longer help our fellow believers.
For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better. 24 Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you. 25 And being confident of this, I know that I shall remain and continue with you all for your progress and joy of faith, 26 that your rejoicing for me may be more abundant in Jesus Christ by my coming to you again. (Philippians 1:23-26 NKJV)
 Revelation 2:7, 10, 17, 26; 3:5, 12, 21, “… to him that overcomes …”
 Revelation 14:9–12.