Look Up for your Redemption Draws Nigh
Have you noticed the fulfillment of these prophecies?
- The Holocaust represented the fulfillment of Jacob’s Trouble outlined in Jeremiah 30:1-24
- Israel became a nation in 1948 fulfilling Jeremiah 16:14-17; Jeremiah 23:7-8; Hosea 3:4-5.
- The restoration of Israel as a nation was critical to the fulfillment of dozens of prophecies; for example, you cannot place the Abomination of Desolation in the Holy of Holies without the Temple in Jerusalem existing (Daniel 12:4-13; Matthew 24:15-16).
- “The Mark” is in play with nearly 100,000 individuals worldwide already sporting the new and apparently desirable technology which is also available to almost anyone who would like one. Some individuals are announcing that Australia’s population is about to receive bio-implanted microchips. As far as I know, Australia has not officially announced such a move.
- A global financial system however has already been established and connects every nation in order to support “The Mark’s” functionality around the globe. The EMV payment system is merely one of these systems or networks.
- The rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem is currently in motion. The United Nation’s actions will likely force Israel to act.
- And the Beast is walking the earth at this very moment.
- The 80 or less year deadline for the Latter Days is nearly at its end and the Time of the Gentiles is nearly over.
- The Blood-Moons have announced their place in the heavens (Joel 2:28-32).
- The Kingdom of the Northern coalition has begun.
- It is likely the Kingdom of the South has also started.
- The Arab nations are banding together unlike ever before.
- The great falling away has been ongoing for several years.
- Need I list more! ! ! ?
The Great Consummation is about to begin. The Beginning of Sorrows has already begun.
The Latter Days began in 1948 or earlier and is not allowed to exceed more than 80 years (Psalms 90:10 coupled with the Parable of the Fig Tree found in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21)
The great falling away takes place at nearly the same time as the Beast is revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3). The Beast is revealed at the beginning of the Great Consummation (Daniel 12:9-13).
We are living in a grand and scary Bible story. WE are the players.
Which One are You!
- The question is… are you a True-Christian: one truly dedicated to Christ; one committed to refusing the Mark of the Beast; a Believer who will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony and love your walk with God more than the saving of your own life?
- OR, are you Pseudo-Christian: a “Christian” who thinks of the Christianity as a religion; someone who would take “The Mark” to feed their face, drive their car and live comfortably in their own home; are you more concerned with your temporary mortal life or your eternal spiritual existence which will go on forever?
Only you can answer for you.
As for me and my family… We will Serve the Lord, overcoming to the end!
Get your copy of: “This Side of the Whirlwind”
The answers to what is coming is in this book.
Steven R. Harrel 🙂