Wow, I have to say this was a difficult one. I hope everyone truly enjoys it.
Meaning of Life 6
The universe was created by the Creator so the Creator could produce offspring.
God making children is the meaning of life!
God wanted little cloud-rats, bugger-eaters, screaming-mimis also known as munchkins of His own.
Not just any children, but children formed in His likeness and image; children with the power to imagine and create and operate under free-will; children who could live in a world filled with all the choices under the Sun and still choose God and righteousness to a degree even if those children could not personally live up to the standard of righteousness to which He desired and they aspired. God wanted children with His potential! Certainly there is more to it than that, but children are the crux of it.
Obviously God created Lucifer to fulfill a specific role in the cosmic plan to develop His kids. God wanted Lucy and all his little demons to serve a function (Choose the dark-side Lucy) and so he has. For one, the not so Garden of Eden variety serpent entices Eve into sampling “The Fruit” inspiring Eve to then tempt Adam with a little nibble and thus the “Age of Innocence” is no more and all of humanity NOW or then I should say required a Savior. The question is, why did God need such a scenario?
The answer… so God “Himself” could come to earth in the form of a human and give His life, shed His blood, resurrect His Son/Spirit in order to cleanse the human soul of “Sin” forever and prepare this way within His plan.
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without the shedding of blood is no remission [of sin] (Hebrews 9:22 KJV).
- Without Lucifer and the fallen angels there would not be the adversary necessary to God’s program: a world of life and death, sin and righteousness, light and darkness etc.
- Without the fall in the Garden of Eden humanity would not need a Savior.
- Without Moses and the Sabbatical Laws Israel could not have disobeyed for 490 years thus requiring Israel to suffer captivity in Babylon for 70 years.
- If Israel had not gone into captivity for 70 years the Prophet Daniel would not have understood and written the Seventy Weeks of Daniel prophecy.
- Without Daniel’s prophecy the edicts necessary for Jesus, the Messiah, to establish the Children of God and save them from sin would not exist or adequately present the prophecy’s guidelines.
- Without Daniel’s perfectly established prophetic timeline the birth of Christ in 3 BC, the ministry Jesus served for three and a half years between 27 AD and 30 AD and the Second Coming of Christ which will take place sometime during the next twelve years would not be knowable and a confirmation to Daniel’s prophecy, which is extremely important.
- Without God hiding the meaning behind the first incarnation of the Messiah the Romans and Israelites would not have crucified Jesus and we would not be saved by the blood of the Lamb. !Muy Importante!
And these are just the highlights. This Side of the Whirlwind includes 416 pages dedicated to exploring all the amazing things God arranged just to complete the second half of Christ’s Covenant with the Body of Christ. A covenant which only began in earnest when Jesus read Isaiah 61:1a mentioned in Luke 4:16-24.
So what is the meaning of life?
God created the universe and humanity and everything within the universe so Mankind can exist and grow and learn and choose between good and evil so they can become the Children of the Light or Children of Darkness. You are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. (1 Thessalonians 5:5
The meaning of life is you. God created you to love you and make you His child in every real and true sense. Wow! You must be important?
“For God soooo loved the world [humanity] that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus) that whoever believes in Him should not perish (suffer eternal destruction) but have everlasting life.
“For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
“He (anyone) who believes in Him (Jesus) is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
“And this is the condemnation, that the light (Jesus) has come into the world, and men loved darkness (their sinful nature) rather than light, because their deeds were evil (John 3:16-19 NKJV emphasis added).
So you, in a relationship with your Creator and becoming a child of the Living God is the real and true meaning to life. Very cool! It is YOU in Christ Jesus! Yeah baby!!!