The world is moving through the last season of Man. Soon… very soon, as we are currently in the Beginning of Sorrows, the world governed by Man’s rule will cease to exist as we know it.
People everywhere are seeing the Coming Storm of Storms but cannot quite catch what is wrong or discern what they misperceive.
Like seeing a single tree in the midst of a mighty forest, we see the tree but do not truly perceive the unique details until we are up too close and personal.
The Storm is nearly on top of us and yet…
When will we be up close and too personal for us?
When will our eyes be opened?
“The Time of the Gentiles” is nearly over (another term for The Church Age) with too many Christians running to and fro and playing church, living like Christ’s return and the days of vengeance are not nearly upon us. Wake up, because ready or not – everything is about to change.
Christendom has been warned for more than two thousand years and all the signs are coming to pass. Believers need to get prepared to flee into the wilderness – literally! Here are just a few of the prophecies and signs which have already come to pass since Israel became a nation in 1948.
- Jacob’s Trouble took place during the Holocaust of WWII: 1930-1946. An amazing fulfillment of prophecy. Jeremiah 30
- Israel became a nation after more than 1800 years – restored to the lands of their forefathers, the religion of the origins and with their identity as a religious people intact. Talk about amazing! Israel is the first civilization the world has ever known to accomplish this spectacular feat. No other nation has even come close. Isaiah 11:10-12; Jeremiah 16:14-15 and 23:7-8; Hosea 3:4-5
- False Prophecy is rampant within the Body of Christ (Jeremiah 23:9-32). Few if any seem to challenge a prophetic word or determine if the Word is actually from the Almighty or not. Deuteronomy 18:18-19
- Too many Pastors and Priest have become profane, Jeremiah 23:11, displaying a gross lack of moral dignity or reverence before the Lord. Such is even the case publically. Matthew 7:15-17
- Pleasure is the new currency throughout much of the Christian world. Self-aggrandizement or debasement all in the name of Christ; however, the purpose is too often not in the service of Jesus Christ but of self, self – self. 2 Timothy 3:1-5
- And let us not forget how Christians are turning God’s Word into fables and fairytales to serve their own wants and needs (Romans 12:2 and 2 Timothy 4:3-4). Not long ago believers flocked to churches which provided sound doctrine and the meat of the Word. Today believers are hitting the church doors running as soon as service is out. When Christians once applauded a two hour Praise and Worship service as an opportunity to really touch God’s Spirit and Throne, today standard services are trimming down to three songs and a twenty minute message filled with the milk of the Word. And we should also notice the appalling injustices and disobedience within Christian ranks as openly Homosexual leaders spring up within the service of our Great and Might King Jesus without an ounce of remorse or repentance. These individuals I at least understand are in the grip of great sin; but what about the cowardly Pastors and Priests, leman and congregants who openly support what God’s Word specifically denounces as forbidden? Sin is rampant in the Body of Christ. This is another sign of Christ’s return firmly established within God’s Word. (Toe stepping I know) I neither wrote God’s Word nor judge the individuals in sin. God’s Living Word has already made His position clear: love the person and hate the sin for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. That includes me.
- Another sign of Christ’s coming and the imminence of the Great Consummation can be found in the fulfillment of 2 Peter 3:1-4.
- Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” (2 Peter 3:3-4 NIV)
- The great falling away from the gospel is taking place even as revival is broiling up, out and over the world (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4). The hand of God is on the move covering the face of the earth. “I love a good quote!”
- Let us not forget… The gospel has been preached over the entire earth; with the internet making certain God’s Word has reached the ends of the world. And that made definite even as evangelists scour the last bastion of the 10/40 Window between West-Africa and East-Asia.
These few but salient prophecies pin the Latter Days to now! There are many more prophecies currently being fulfilled and more passing the mustard every day. I am looking forward to the Temple in Jerusalem beginning construction sometime soon. Not sure how that is going to play out, but Israel becoming a sovereign nation in 1948 was much more difficult than the building of one little Temple. After all, building the Temple shouldn’t take more than a few months at best. Destroying the Dome of the Rock shouldn’t take more than a few minutes if God gets involved.
These things are all relevant to the days in which we are living. We are living in the Latter Days which is prophetically scheduled to not extend beyond 80 or less years (Psalms 90:10 and the Parable of the Fig Tree: Matthew 24:32-36) “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
Sixty-eight years have already elapsed. Jesus is scheduled to return “within” the 80 year deadline. The Lord should begin the Great Consummation anytime now. All we need is the Temple construction to begin and the Beast (Anti-Christ) to issue the Mark of the Beast. The tech is already being implanted in individuals throughout the world.
Well, I could go on for thousands of more words spilling my guts about what you most likely already know.
Can you see the tree amidst the forest? I hope so!
Are you preparing food and resources for your journey and survival in some wilderness area?
Have you assembled a list of supplies and personnel to join you when the Beast sneaks up and issues the Mark?
Do you have water purifiers and long-shelf-life food products stored up?
How about a few weapons for hunting and tools for fishing?
Don’t forget a couple good books on edible plant-life in your region or area.
This is what “This Side of the Whirlwind” is all about.
Hey Christians – you need a copy yesterday. I am not just trying to sell books. I am trying to help my brothers and sisters in Christ prepare and survive to the coming of the Lord.
For the past three to four years the Lord has placed on my spirit the idea some cataclysmic event at the end of 2016 will change the way the secular world interacts with Christians. I do not know what it is or how it will effect the current chain of events. I have heard the Lord’s voice my entire life. I trust Him and His voice.
Take care of yourself and prepare for the Great Consummation is coming. It is not a storm you want to be ill prepared for. God bless!
To get your copy of “This Side of the Whirlwind” contact: